Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chapter 25: Thunderclan.

Snoweagle, Thunderbolt and Lightning trugded on. Eventually they got to a barren landscape Snoweagle reconized. His mind flashed back to when he was a kit and he gasped.
"What's wrong?" asked Thunderbolt.
"This...this is Windclan Territory!" Snoweagle said happily. "My mom told me about it. He sniffed the air. "Shadow clan that way... Riverclan...Thunderclan!" He raced off quickly.
"Slow down!!!" said Lightning. Snoweagle ran all the way to The hollow. he saw the Ginjer cat that took pity on him leading the clan. The Burly tom kit looked proud, lead held high. His mom stepped out of the elder's den, looking frail, but smiling. I wonder... did mom move on? Did she forget about me? Have other kits? Snoweagle shook his head. Not possible. 'Firestar' noticed Snoweagle's head in a puddle so Snoweagle ducked it. Firestar gasped faintly and mumbled something. Snoweagle flinched inside his hideaway.  He rose his head back up to watch.

The elder with one eye, One-Eye, approached Snoweagle's mom.
"Times like this, i miss my son." One-Eye said.
"Your son? Speckletail (Snowkit's Mom) said.
"Runningwind." One-eye said. "Mousefur sure does miss him, i bet.
"Mabye, she moved on." Speckletail said.
"you think.." One-eye whispered.
"I miss my son sometimes, but i know now he could not be a warrior with out his sense of hearing." Speckletail said.
Your'e wrong! Snoweagle thought. I'll be a warrior! I will! 

AN: Rage!

2 comments: