Tuesday, March 4, 2014

33: Warrior Caremonies

A simple brush of fur from Twoclan to Lightningstar's clan could seemingly cause forest fires. Lightningstar gathered who was loyal to him in a group and went 'hunting'. At the edge of the border, Lightnigstar turned around to talk to his clan. About 1/8 of the clan came- Thunderbolt, Frostflight, Lightkit, Slashkit. Wing, Mossflower, Nightpaw, Cricketpaw.
"So few cats.." Lightningstar said. "No, I mean 8 cats willing to put their lives on the line. Wing, Thunderbolt, shall we have our warrior ceremony for you two?"
Wing and Thunderbolt nodded.
"I, Lightningstar, call apon my warrior ancerstors to look down on these two cats. They have trained to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to  you as warriors in my turn. Wing, Thunderbolt, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." Wing and Thunderbolt promised.
"Then, by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names." Lightningstar said."Thunderbolt, from now on you will be known as a warrior. Starclan honors your courage. Wing, from now own you will be known as Wingflutter. We welcome you both as full warriors of our clan."
Thunderbolt smiled and touched noses with Lightningstar. Wingflutter copied the motion.
"Now, we will have our apprentice ceremony." Lightningstar said. Everyone excanged confused looks.
"Lightkit, step forward."

AN: Short because I am very annoyed by my brother *Punches his face*. Will be updated fore sure in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment