Monday, April 1, 2013

Chapter 3: Moss the mysterous...

"That's a monster path, young one." Moss told Snowkit later. "You saw the monster. All they seem to do is carry twolegs in their bellies and never leave the path. They seem so simpleminded." Snowkit felt the earth shake beneath his tiny snow-white paws. "Snowkit! That's Fear! Get under this bush now!" Moss suddenly screamed. They slid under the bush just in time to see a brown cat with cream-colored stripes down it's back.
When the cat passed, Moss whispered, "She's Fear. She's a ruthless killer, so I advise you that you stay out of her way." Snowkit shivered at the thought of Fear killing him. "I'm afraid she'll kill my kits." Moss said, and Snowkit noticed her swelled belly for the first time. "She killed my mate, Shadow, and i'm afraid she'll kill me next." Snowkit thought about this. I just met Moss, and now she's telling me all about her life? Snowkit thought. Finally, Snowkit spoke. "How did she become like this?" Snowkit asked Moss. "No cat knows." Answered Moss. Snowkit shook with fright.
"Well, me and my friends have a small camp, should i show you it?" asked Moss.
"Okay" said Snowkit. Moss followed a small path until they came to a clearing. Several cats were sitting, apparently waiting for Moss. "Moss, I was so worried about you!" a yellow lion-like cat exclaimed.
"Lightning, I am fine! It's not like Fear is hunting  me down." This cat- Lightning, must be Moss's new mate Snowkit thought. Lightning looked at Snowkit.
"Who are you, kit?" asked Lightning.
"I adopted him." Moss quickly exclaimed.

AN: What the what???  Anyway, it seems Snowkit has a new mom- Moss!

1 comment:

  1. How can he hear what she said? Sorry, I dont know much bout warrior cats.. :/

    ReplyDelete