Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chapter 7: Start of a clan

Snowkit woke up. Today's the day! he thought. Today is the day I start a clan- with a game. Snowkit padded out of Moss's den, taking care not to wake the kits. The clan seemed busy. I wonder what's up with everyone? he thought as he padded over to his friends.
"Hi Snowkit!" Frost, Rain, and Cricket yelled together.
"Hi, Frost, Rain, Cricket." said Snowkit. "Today, let's play Clan."
"How?" Asked Cricket. Snowkit explained how a clan works.
"And we are apprentice-age, so let's use apprentice names. I'll be Snowpaw." Snowkit said.
"Then i'm Rainpaw!" said Rain.
"I'm Cricketpaw." said Cricket.
"I'm Frostpaw!" said Frost. "Let's play." For a while, Snowpaw, Rainpaw, Frostpaw, and Cricketpaw decided on mentors.
"Can i be Lightning's apprentice?" asked Frostpaw.
"You can pretend that you are." said Snowpaw.
"I wanna be Wing's apprentice." said Cricketpaw.
"You can, i guess, although i've never heard of it." said Snowpaw.
"I'm gonna be Dust's apprentice." said Rainpaw.
"You can't be Dust's, she's a elder, but well see. I'm Moss's." said Snowpaw. "Now we need a clan name."
"Frostclan!" said Frostpaw. everyone agreed, it seemed like a name, and nobody realized Frostclan was just like Frostpaw's name.

AN: Lol. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL.
    everyone agreed, it seemed like a name, and nobody realized Frostclan was just like Frostpaw's name.
    That was GENIUS writing. Keep up the good work xD

    ReplyDelete