Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chapter 9: Breaking the 4th wall and Flaningpelt

Snowpaw turned around and around in a feild outside the pride's territory. He knew this was part of the plan... but he was confused. Why? Why? Why? He asked over and over. Why? Why? Why? Suddenly, he noticed a rainbow, glittery wall. oooh! the 4th wall! I've only heard legends about it!?! Snowpaw walked over to the wall. I wonder... He thought. Snowpaw licked the wall. Snowpaw felt the ground rumble. He watched as the wall was shattered as a cat flew out. On the other side of the wall, a female twoleg with red hair stared angrily at the cat.
"hello." Said the cat. "I'm Flamingpelt. I come from Fear's tribe- but i was teleported out and brought on the other side of the 4th wall. the twoleg through me through the 4th wall."
Smowpaw looked at Flamingpelt, then at the shattered wall. Rainpaw walked up.
"oooh!!! You broke the 4th wall!!!!! I'm telling!" Rainpaw yelled. Then he ran off to tell Lightning.
"Uh-oh." said Snowpaw.

AN: Lol. This blog needed a chapter- so we have a funny one!

3 comments: